Every home needs a good pressure washer. This implement is an essential tool for cleaning stubborn dirt that had been accumulated through time and ideal for hosing down vehicles. Many homeowners found this tool a cost-effective way in cleaning up mess instead of hiring people for the job.
If you are good at following instructions, then, you should be good to own a reliable pressure washer. But how to choose the best is another problem. How good are you in finding the right item for your money?
Pressure Washer Buying Guide
According to leading pressure washer reviews website, pressurewashr.com, here are some key things to look for when reviewing pressure washer options:
- Be reminded of the kinds of tasks you will need the pressure washer for. Aside from your car or garage, there are many other uses for pressure washers. Find something that can multi-task.
- Be sure the tool you buy has the relevant attachments as they are vital in operating your machine. Are you sure you want to pay extra for some additional attachments to use for other tasks?
- Be sure that what you buy is highly focused on taking off dirt. This tool must be strong enough for every purpose you have.
- Consider the weight and the wheels your implement has. You are buying the tool to ease you up a bit so you don’t need a huge machine that has hard to move wheels. Some wheels are not built sturdy so make sure you know which type of material the wheels are made of.
- Take note of the hose’s length. There are other parts of the house that need cleaning right? Therefore, the hose of your chosen unit must be long so that you don’t have to carry the entire thing to get closer to areas that need cleaning.
- Ease of usage is likewise important. If you have chosen a product that is complicated to use, look for another that is simple. This makes way for proper and faster cleaning.
- Look at how it eats up electricity. You might end up buying a tool that consumes power like no other.
Best Pressure Washer 2019
1. Bosch Aquatak DIY High Pressure Washer 35-12
The Bosch Aquatak has 3 shapes and sizes that offer adequate power and mobility for easy cleaning starting from your vehicle to the patio. This mid-priced tool comes with a handy 3-in-1 nozzle you can use for low pressure, rotary jet and fan settings. The tool can be set up easily and operate.
2. Nilfisk E 140.3-9 X-TRA 2.1KW Induction Motor
Nilfisk has a good reputation when it comes to pressure washers. This latest model is powerful enough to perform different cleaning tasks. It has an easy to store soft-feed hose and comes with a complete accessory system. It features an automatic start and stop system which helps save power. This washer also boasts of longer pump life than its other rivals.
3. Briggs & Stratton 2000 Washer
This model delivers 75x more power than the ordinary garden hose. It blasts away moss, mould and dirt instantly. It is also touted as a durable machine that’s able to last for several years. This unit is powered by gasoline, and proudly made by one of the world’s largest manufacturer of petrol-based powered machines.
4. Stihl RE98 Entry Level Cold Water Pressure Washer Cleaner
This model has an ergonomic design and offers ease of usage. It rids stubborn dirt and has an easy to attach spray set which allows you to add your cleaning solution into the spray fast. It has a variable pressure fan jet nozzle allowing you to cover wide areas quickly. All attachments of the unit can be stored away in an orderly manner.
5. Karcher K4 Compact Home
The Karcher K4 pressure washer is compact and provides a sterling job in cleaning every kind of surface. It is easy and convenient to use as well. However, this proves to be a heavyweight and is larger compared to other units. Its cable and hose may be difficult to store neatly but the incredible powerful and durability that come with the tool make it one of the most ideal picks.
6. RAC 2000W Pressure Washer
This compact and lightweight equipment owns a powerful engine. It can be used to wash stone work, decks, cars and bikes. Many users have tested its brilliant performance at removing grime and dirt without the help of chemicals. It comes with oodles of essential accessories and equipped with attachments for every task.
7. Black & Decker 170W0 SPM Plus
This model comes with handy accessories that include an inlet with water filter, a detergent bottle, gun, and brush, as well as a fixed brush and a turbo lance. With all these accessories, you will surely find yourself with the right kind of clean surroundings and tidied vehicles on your garage. It can also function as a good cleaning implement you can use in other areas of your property.
8. Draper Pressure Washer with Total Stop Feature
This type of pressure washer is a perfect implement you can utilise in cleaning your car, van, motorbike, boat and driveway. It features a total stop valve which helps in enhancing its lifespan. This feature also functions excellently in reducing energy consumption. You can activate and deactivate the cleaner by means of its trigger control.
The type of pressure washer can also be determined by its price and warranty aside from what we have mentioned above. Choosing one that offers a longer warranty period makes you save more on money.
This means you don’t have to worry about going back and forth for repairs, no worries about downtime when the need to cleanup is urgent, and most of all—they can last longer than the cheaper versions.