Every woman wants to feel beautiful. It boosts their self-confidence and makes them feel empowered. Skin care is one of the most crucial aspects of staying beautiful, typically involving hair removal and dead skin exfoliation. When it comes to eliminating unwanted hair, epilation is the best technology. This hair removal process leaves your skin smooth and healthy without causing any irritation.
Epilator Reviews 2017
Below are the 2017 best options for epilators that you should consider. These products come with trusted reviews that will surely be helpful.
Best Epilator UK 2017
Braun Silk Wet and Dry Cordless
This is the most popular epilator on the market today. It has received more than 400 customer reviews on Amazon, with 4.1 out of 5.0 stars. This epilator has 40 tweezers that remove excess hair efficiently not only on your legs, but also on your face and body. There are five different caps that you can use in any body part. The unit also features dual frequency massage rollers to help reduce the post-epilation pain and redness normally experienced afterwards.
Philips HP6401 Satinelle
The Philips Satinelle is another top-selling epilator on Amazon. It is ideal for hair removal on the face and body. It also safely lifts the unwanted hair from the roots, with two speed settings for optimal performance. This device has a washable head that is ergonomically designed for easy usage in all body parts. You can use this epilator in sensitive areas, as well, which comes with a cap.
Philips HP6578 Satin Perfect Epilator
The Philips Satin Perfect Epilator features a large head with 32 tweezers for an efficient hair removal process. It will help you cover as much skin area as possible in a shorter span of time. There are also four attachments for your hair removal needs. The built-in light, meanwhile, will make sure that see even the finest hairs. The ceramic discs and the Active Hair Lift technology ensure that not a strand of hair is missed and your skin remains smooth.
Braun Silk-épil 9 Wet and Dry
The Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet and Dry epilator comes with wipes that you can use to prepare your skin for the procedure. This is a feature that is difficult to find in most hair removal products. Its Close Grip technology includes more than 40 tweezers that deliver optimal performance, leaving you with smooth and healthy skin for as long as four weeks. You can also change the epilation speed, and enjoy the unit’s pivoting head to make sure that every strand of excess hair is removed.
The Panasonic ES-ED90 has earned positive reviews from its happy customers. This cordless epilator features two heads that pivot and tilt to ensure all strands of unwanted hair are removed. It also comes with a wide range of attachments for your lip and bikini area. Best of all, this epilator is waterproof, so cleaning it will be easy.
Remington EP6010C Corded Epilator
The Remington EP6010C removes unwanted hair with ease, and leaves you with smooth skin. It also features a slim and rounded head, and a curved tweezer barrel. These two glide gently on all areas of your body, even the hardest to reach parts. There are 42 rotating tweezers that can lift hairs as short as 0.5 millimeters. With a compact and lightweight body, the EP6010C comes with a two-year guarantee.
Remington EP6030C 3-in-1 Epilator Shaver and Precision Trimmer
The Remington EP6030C is a three-in-one epilator that safely removes excess hair without causing any skin irritations. It features massage fingers that work to reduce the pain felt. The two speed settings will make the epilation of both thick and fine hair easy as ever. You can choose to use it with a cord, or go cordless with up to 40 minutes of usage time. It comes with a two-year guarantee, so you can use it for a long time.
How to Choose the Best Epilator
There are several things that you need to take note before going out to purchase your own epilator. Here are the important considerations:
• Skin Type – There are people with highly-sensitive skin that may suffer from irritations after using the wrong epilator. Look for an epilator with skin-protective features, like hypoallergenic blades, an antimicrobial technology, and a massage system.
• Performance – This is one of the hardest things to determine because you need to try it first. The good news is that you can always read customer reviews online to see whether a certain epilator works great.
• Speed Settings – It is not ideal to buy a hair removal product with a fixed epilation speed. This is because the hair does not grow equally, and the epilator should have speed settings to protect the skin from irritations.
• Tweezers – The higher the number of tweezers, the better. Epilators with plenty of tweezers will save you more time and effort as they have better coverage.
• Usage – If you plan to remove your unwanted hair while in the shower, then you will need an epilator that works in both wet and dry conditions.
• Power Supply – Some epilators are corded, while others can work without it. Cordless epilators are great for those who often travel, but you need to recharge the unit after every use.
Now that you have gathered enough information on epilators, it is time to determine which among the top-rated models will best suit your hair removal needs. Take time in comparing each one of them, so you can finally make the right purchasing decision. Make sure to choose an epilator that will deliver your desired results without causing any skin irritations. It is also important to determine whether the device comes with a warranty as you do not want to keep on purchasing a new one after several uses. Lastly, an epilator should help you feel confident and empowered, which is why investing in the best model is ideal.