Throughout your life, there are going to be moments to want to remember. You’re going to want to look back on photographs you’ve taken and reminisce the good times. Some cameras can never seem to capture that particular moment just right, it is either too blurry, the quality isn’t great, or the colouring is completely off. However with the Fujifilm JX660 16 MP Digital Camera with 3.0 Inch LCD’, you are sure to capture every moment exactly how it seems.
This Fujifilm FinePix JX660 Camera has a wide variety of features. These would include;
- A 2.7 inch LCD display screen.
- A 16MB CCD.
- A 720P HD Movie.
- A Fujinon Lens including 5x visual zoom.
- It also has a Li-lon battery.
It is without doubt that this product has everything to need for a holiday to remember, or just a day out with friends. Although, just like every other product out there it is going to have its list of pros and cons. However, this will all depend on your own personal experience. Below is a list of pros and cons I came across while using this camera. These are my own views on the product so please remember your view may be different. Therefore, the pros I found with this product are explained as followed;
- The quality of the pictures is amazing.
- The overall size of the camera is perfect; it fits into my bag without any problems.
- The screen is big enough to see the pictures for what they are unlike some cameras where the screen can appear too small.
- It zooms in enough to get the perfect view of certain locations and does not make anything blurry by doing so.
- I found the colour selection to be quite bland. There was not much to choose from. From my knowledge, the only colours I have come across are black and red. This of course may not be a problem to a lot of people however it would be nice to have slightly more options. Particularly for gift giving, the colours of a product can make a huge difference to the buyer.
Overall, I found this particular camera to work amazingly. Fuji FinePix JX660 Camera does exactly what it is supposed to do, the quality of my pictures now are increasingly better compared to my previous camera. The size of it has made it particularly easy to carry around and the screen size is perfect to review all the photos I have taken. As I’ve said, it would be great to have a bigger range of colours and if there are more than two colours, I’d like to be able to find them. However, this does not change my overall view of how spectacular this camera works. I would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a good quality camera for themselves or even as a gift for someone, this little product is perfect and without doubt, I would give this camera a five star rating.
VALUE FOR MONEY8
EASE OF USE9