Have I the monitor for the PS3/PS4 and as 2t TV, of course, bought with receivers from me.
For these purposes, I find it perfect, video, gaming no problem. The sound is also good for a monitor.
Now to my personal review for Asus MX279H :
– Excellent color rendering , nice, pure white
– Good viewing angles thanks to IPS display
– Pleasant brightness
– Matte screen ! (I had previously the Acer S275 that only has mirrored a disaster! )
– Great design ( looks really classy and well finished, is a jewel on the desk )
– Low power consumption
– Sound transmission via HDMI , no additional audio cable is required ( the Acer S275 this was not what I can not understand ! )
– The speakers have good bass for such a flat monitor, but unfortunately are also too focused on good bass / designed . Unfortunately, the heights listen to worse than my laptop speakers. Overall, however, “OK”.
– So far I’ve noticed nothing negative .
Buy recommendation :
Yes , definitely Asus MX279H !